Looking to getaway to the Skoko Condo? Otherwise, in the town of the Skokomish Indian Tribe.
Right on the edge of Hood Canal, the Skoko Condo is apart of the Blue Heron Condos which are the perfect vacation to a beautiful area!
About Skoko Condo
With updated touches, we're sure that our condo will suit you perfectly! That is, if you're not hoping for a pent house suite in the city.
The Skoko Condo has one bedroom with a queen sized bed in it. There is also a sleeper sofa to throw a couple extra of your loved ones onto. We allow up to 5 total people in this condo, if you need more space take a gander at their neighboring units.
There's one bathroom as well.
There is a full kitchen perfect for whipping up a few meals as well as a dining table to enjoy them at. With a good sized television and internet, we offer that entertainment that we all need after a long day of exploring the beautiful outdoors.
We stock each condo with quality linens and towels ensuring that your stay feels as much like home as it can be.
More About Skoko Condo
The Condo resort has a year round heated pool as well as a workout room if needed. Although we're right on the Hood Canal, sometimes a good workout is nice whether it be swimming laps or running on the treadmill. At the end of the day, enjoy the hot tub - we want to ensure relaxation for your stay.
There is a main center within the resort that offers entertainment such a playing a round of pool, whipping up a meal at the public kitchen and enjoying it at the dining terrace or heating up in the sauna!
There is also a ping pong table, full beach access and a tennis courtyard too.
Each of our condos offers it's own private patio equipped with a picic table too. Take your breakfest, lunch or dinner out there and enjoy the views.
About Union, Hood Canal
When booking with us at Blue Heron, you're bound to dive into the endless outdoor activities that surround the area. Whether it be the gorgeous scenic views of the water and the mountains or the towering evergreen trees - we're sure that this alone will be enough for your getaway.
Feeling more active? Go on a public boat launch, take a hike, enjoy the fishing and kayaking too.
Being right next to the water, you and your loved ones can pretty much do it all.
If you've done all of this and still need more, visit the organic gardens nearby or the wine and boutique shops.
The Blue Herron Holidays Promise
Here at Blue Heron Holidays, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Name: Skoko Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Hood Canal
- Location: Union
- Complex: Blue Heron Resort
- Setting: Water Front Area
- View: Full Resort View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 1,000
- Floors: 2
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: Q
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 2
- Max Occupancy: 3
- Parking: 2
- Pets: None
- Daily Rates: $75-$250
- Weekly Rates: $499-$931
- Checkin: 04:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 10:00 am or earlier
- Website: SkokoCondo.com
- Manager: Heron Holidays, Inc.
- English Speaking Staff Complex
- Bird Flyways Unit
- No Telephone In Unit Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Complex
- Child Friendly Unit
- CO2 Detector(s) Unit
- Events Not Allowed Complex
- Outdoor Furniture Complex
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Hairdryers Unit
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Waterfont Resort Location Complex
- Long Term Rentals Welcome Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Landscaped Unit
- Two Car Parking Unit
- No Pets Allowed Unit
- No RV or Tent Facilities Complex
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Mountain Building Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Beach Front Resort Complex
- Beach Front Area Complex
- Water Front Resort Complex
- Peekaboo Beach View Unit
- Toaster Unit
- All Sundries Provided Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Gas Barbecue Complex
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Dishwasher Unit
- Oven Unit
- Icemaker Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Iron & Board Unit
- Sink Disposal Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Clothes Dryer Unit
- Clothes Washer Unit
- Beach Chairs Complex
- Family Friendly Unit
- Boat Ramp Neighborhood
- On Site Manager Complex
- Post Office Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Beach Umbrella NA
- Gift Shops Neighborhood, 5 Miles
- Convenience Store Neighborhood, 5 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Coffee Shop Neighborhood, 5 Miles
- Hospital Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Jet Service Airport Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Small Plane Airport Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- ATM Machine Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- DVD Player Unit
- Casino Gambling Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Game Room Complex
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Rental Video Library Complex
- Playground Complex
- Patio Unit
- Video Rentals Complex
- Cable TV Basic Channels Unit
- Marina Neighborhood
- Pool Table Complex
- Sauna Complex
- Table Tennis Complex
- Resort Pool Outdoors Complex
- Hiking Trails Area
- Putting Green Neighborhood
- Gym Complex
- Gym Equipment Complex
- Fire Pit (Seasonal) Complex
- Fishing Dock Complex
- Beach Combing Complex
- Activity Desk Complex
- Biking Neighborhood
- Birding Complex
- Boat Dock Free Complex
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Pickle Ball Court Complex
- Scuba Diving Complex
- Mountain Biking Trails Neighborhood
- Basketball Court Complex
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Golf Courses Neighborhood, 3 Miles
- Tennis Court Complex
- Ocean Swimming Complex
- Rain Forest Area, 31 to 40 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- National Parks Area, 21 to 25 Miles
Current rates are displayed below and may have conditions for minimum stay, maximum occupants or other conditions. Rates, Discounts, Packages, Fees and Taxes may change or end without notice. Book today.
|01/18/19||01/21/19||ML King Jr.||$83|
|07/03/19||07/07/19||4th of July||$97|
Charges and Details for this Property
|Normal and maximum occupancy||Normal 2, Sleeps 2, Maximum 3|
|Additional fee per person over normal, per day||$20 Disclosed, $100 Undisclosed|
|Out cleaning fee, minimum per stay and every week||$75|
|Pets are not allowed in the house or on property||$500 cleaning fee for each unapproved pet|
|Credit card fee, If applicable||3.5%,|
|Lodging and other taxes||10.5%|
DETAILS: Availability cannot be guarantee of all prices at all times. Rates, Discounts, Packages, Fees and Taxes may change or end without notice, even during the booking process. For online, email or phone reservations, Guests should receive an email confirmation when a booking has been accepted. Every attempt will be made to make the property available but occupancy could become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the managers control.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Skoko Condo Condo (1103) on SkokoCondo.com