List of Associations
There are various organization, associations and not-for-profit groups you will want to know about. Here is a list of those related to this website. Feel free to look into their activities to determine which may be of interest to you. We are sure you will enjoy knowing more.
The American Resort Development Association (ARDA) is the Washington, DC - based trade association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries (timeshares).
- Address: 1201 15th Street NW, Suite 400 Washington, D.C. 20005-2842
- Phone: (202) 371-6700
- Fax: (202) 289-8544
- Website: ARDA.org
The Anna Maria Island Vacation Property Association otherwise known as AMIVPA is a not for profit 501C3 organization based on Anna Maria Island.
- Address: 6101 Marina Drive, Holmes Beach, FL 34217
- Phone: 941-778-6066
- Website: amivacationpropertyassociation.com
To promote the cooperation between its members as well as between the Association.
- Website: ArubaTSA.com
We love our city. We love our homes. We want to help others experience the REAL Asheville. #RentLocal
- Website: Asheville-Short-Term-Rental-Advocates-ASTRA-1482694418698394
The Gîtes de France has developed over the years to become the first network in Europe homestay, and celebrated its fiftieth anniversary in 2005. For Vacation Rentals and B and B's..
- Address: 56 rue Saint Lazare 75009 Paris
- Phone: 01 49 70 75 75
- Website: Gites-De-France.com
The Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers (ASSC) is the independent trade association run for and by holiday property owners in Scotland.
- Address: 1 Invereoch Court, Arrochar, Argyll, G83 7AB
- Phone: 01462 894483
- Fax: 01301 702391
- Website: ASSC.co.uk
With more than 20 Years of experience supporting vacation ownership, The Association Vacation Owners is the largest and Olders Indepdendent Timeshare owner association in North America.
- Address: 4500 140th Ave N Suite 101 Clearwater, FL 33762
- Phone: 833-227-5286
- Website: AVOworldwide.com
To offer adventurers the most extensive backcountry accommodation network in Canada and to provide a forum for communication and collaboration between member lodges.
- Phone: 250-819-9774
- Website: backcountrylodgesofbc.com
Bali Villa Association is a non-profit organisation that unites holiday rental villa owners.
- Address: The One Villa. Jl. Cendrawasih No. 99, Petitenget, Seminyak, Bali 80361.
- Phone: +62 361 473 8600
- Fax: +62 361 473 8400
- Website: BaliVilla-Association.org
A wide variety of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets. Delightful family run hotels, luxury villas, self catering apartments.
- Website: BequiaTourism.com
Self Catering Holiday Association is the largest Self-Catering Association in the UK in existence fo nearly 50 years.
- Address: PO Box 2125, Blackpool, FY4 9AN
- Phone: 07759 032 021
- Fax: 07828 802 061
- Website: Blackpool-SelfCateringHoliday.com
Our mission is to represent the interests of this community in an organized way, providing a gathering place, resources, and advocacy.
- Address: 1204 E Baseline Rd #207, Tempe, AZ 85283
- Phone: 602-828-9269
- Fax: 480-326-0433
- Website: CCROA.org
The English Association of Self Catering Operators (EASCO) is the co-ordinated National voice of self-catering operators throughout England.
- Address: PO Box 567, Hayes, Greater London UB3 9EW, UK
- Phone: 020 7078 7329
- Website: EnglishSelfCatering.co.uk
- Phone: +44 203 02 66 205
- Website: EuropeanVacationRentalAssociation.org
Statewide association formed to meet the professional needs of companies and professionals who rent and manage vacation and other short-term rentals.
- Address: 7862 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy. #305, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Phone: 407-218-6600
- Fax: 407-218-6600
- Website: FVRMA.wildapricot..org
The Florida Timeshare Owners Group was formed in the Fall of 2004, when an interested group of timeshare owners agreed to meet for the purpose of organizing themselves.
- Address: 7339 Kensington Court, University Park, FL 34201
- Phone: (941) 351-1384
- Website: TWOwnersGroup.com
GARM is proud to provide a West End security force which contributes additional police presence in the community.
- Phone: 409-797-5500
- Website: garmgalveston.com
An association of professionals committed to providing quality vacation rental lodging to our islands' visitors with world-class customer service. Representing 2,500 vacation homeowners.
- Address: PO Box 22897 Seattle, WA 98122
- Phone: 206-701-9142
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: WAVRMA.org
To keep Lincoln City, Oregon vacation homeowners up to date on business and government activities that affect the continued use of properties as vacation home rentals.
- Address: PO Box 15, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Phone: 503-280-7021
- Fax: 877 600 9642
- Website: LCVHA.com
Maine has sandy beaches, sparking seas, quaint villages and pristine green countryside. You can explore the websites of each Association manager to decide which areas meet your Internets.
- Address: Maine Office of Tourism #59 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333 , USA
- Phone: 1-888-624-6345
- Fax: 1-877-624-6331
- Website: Maine-VacationRentals.com
DETAILS: The publisher does not guarantee the activities of listed Associations and readers are urged to visit and examine them prior to joining or participating. Associations not yet listed can email this publisher contact information to be included. They may also submit news, blogs and other information for possible inclusion. Submission gives publisher permission to display such information as it sees fit on this website and other media, and permission can not be retracted.. Please report inappropriate or undesirable linked news by emailing the website.